Twitter Updates

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Where am I?

Alright folks, sorry for the delay in postings, but I've put my project into holding mode and have packed off for a week visit from my family, showing them around the Chennai area, and then for a month vacation in Nepal to renew my visa.

So greetings from Kathmandu!

I've escaped the building sticky Chennaiyan heat and have leaped to cooler climes and higher altitude. I suspect though that stilling on my ass in thick, sea-level Chennai won't help my trekking here, but under the principle of what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, I hold dimly to the prospect that dealing with the traffic pollution has increased my lung capacity. ;-)

I promise to post some more stuff about my adventures here as I can and will eventually post a whole pile of pics on my flickr account of impossibly high mountains.

Cheers and have a good April!

No comments: