Twitter Updates

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Drum roll please...

Welcome to my shiny new blog! I hope to bring you along for my adventures, share the stories that enliven my travels and show the world through my eyes. I hope to amuse and to enlighten, but mostly I hope simply to entertain. Hopefully, if nothing else, it will whet your appetite for adventures of your own.

So a little background… I’ve uprooted from Vancouver to work in Chennai, India for 6 months on a rural development project. This is an exciting opportunity and hopefully the first step of a new career. At the very least it will be an interesting experience. This is mostly written for friends and family back home and scattered across the globe so they don't have to suffer through my email list. And that is basically what you need to know to understand what I am writing, but more importantly why I am writing.

So after a 20-hour flight to Singapore and another 4 to Chennai, this is where the adventure begins...

No comments: